martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

My letter


Language Homework: Julieta Veo

Miss Soledad Bouza ___ Exercise 6   

Dear Mary,
      Hope you are well, I haven't seen you since three months and I just miss you a lot! Such
long boring moments I´m “suffering” without you...Otherwise I´m happy ´cause you are coming soon.
I just finished my history homework; today in class I was very distractive and very lazy. Later we receive our math exams, I was expecting a higher mark but I was wrong! Tomorrow I’m having a party, I will go with Anne and Sophie, I’m sure we will enjoy it a lot. But I´m still concerned, very worried just ´cause my PLATONIC LOVE, or as you say “my crush” doesn´t pay attention to me!  It´s really irritating.
But now, let’s talk about you! How are you going, on School, for example?   I know you´ve got a ten on the geography exam... I´m convinced you are doing well!   The other day you told me about your current hobbies on Australia, like sunbathing and playing volleyball. I want to be with you on the beach! There are many boutiques or not? I can imagine the wonderful clothes you are wearing, (don´t forget bringing me a gift...JOKE).And the ORCHESTAS? I would love listening, just part of the beautiful music they play, GOD! You´re very lucky my friend.
PS: Please Answer
LOVE JULI!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario