martes, 7 de agosto de 2012


“A Different History”

8th July
 Dear Diary,
                       Today WAS a long day; I went with all my family to a celebration. We had to thank our God Sarasvati as ever, it was a new ritual for me because I price Sarasvati With a big SACRIFICE, I LOVED IT!                                                                                                                                   I really admire my culture and my religion! I love worshiping gods like Great Pan and to protect and take care for sacred things. Tomorrow, like every Monday, I will meet some friends that think like me and have my same aims. This is because I´m tired and angry of being change! Why? Because ALL my traditions are now disappeared, we lost our own identities that are the worst we suffer. I will, I must reveal myself!
The British Colonization took away my life and the unborn children would love their NEW culture and language as their own one. They must know about this issue, is serious. Their education and knowledge should about our culture, but in our country? We just have BIG culture confusion. We are not living as we all wish or dream, we just obey our conquerors!  This is total shame but as I said before: “I must reveal myself!” 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario