martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

My Diary Entry


                                                       Diary Entry...  
By Julieta Veo

6th June 2012
         Dear Diary,
                            Today was a confusing and long day. got up at six o´clock as usual, I was extremely tired and the weather wasn’t that good! I couldn’t sleep comfortable ´cause I studied all night for the literature exam. The math teacher, the one who isn´t very kind, surprised us with an unexpected exam! I hope to pass this one, as I’m not doing very well at this subject...                                         
  L8R a friend told me that I could PROLLY find at the party of a M8 at the guy I like! That made ​​my day perfect! Tonight is the party and I’m very excited, I only wish he greets me. However the celebration isn´t now, so unfortunately I have to continue reading, I don´t when but I really need to get that book off! I hate reading... I ´ve join a new class, I started singing. At first I was very shy, but it was an easy job to relate with my new partners. Tomorrow I will go again, I love singing!
At the end it wasn´t a dull day, I have enjoy a lot!
LOL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario